Local company is looking for 1st(7a-3p) and 2nd(3p-11p) shift machine operators. If you apply and are qualified we will follow up with an email with additional instructions on the application process. If you have any questions please call the office at 330.458.1030.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves in a multi-faceted role of operating, packing and maintaining required supplies at the machines to keep it producing flawlessly.
- The machine must produce parts at high levels of quality and efficiency.
- Must keep the machine at optimal operation capacity by communicating to team Leader/supervisor/mechanic any issues and to ensure product quality.
- Must assure product quality requirements are met to assure functionality and cosmetically attributes expected by customers.
- Records appropriate production reports.
- Keep the working environment area clean and safe.
Educations and/or Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent and/or prior operator experience.
Ability to read, analyze and follow directions. Must be able to speak, listen and openly communicate with team members and actively participate in team meetings.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This will be evaluated and handled on a case-by-case
- Lift up to 30 lbs. on an frequent basis
- Push or pull with up to 50 lbs. of force on an occasional basis
- Stoop, kneel, climb or squat on an occasional basis
- Use hands to grip, pinch, handle, reach, or feel on a frequent basis
- Stand on a continuous basis and walk on a frequent basis
- Possess manual dexterity
- Able to perform repetitive task up to 12 hours per day
Canton, Ohio 44721